GE Capital (previously AVCO) is a leading consumer finance provider in Australia and New Zealand. It operates over 100 branches in Australia in the competitive lending market.
Our key objectives were to:
- Improve productivity of the branch
- Grow market share resulting in improved revenues
- Make loan processing more efficient
Objectives were achieved by addressing noise such as inconsistent process for signing up new loan customers, loan turnaround performance consistently greater than two hours, missing documentation and application rejection occurring late in the process.
- Identified 53.23% noise in the lending process
- Payback period of project was 6 months
- $20 million net present value benefit achieved
- National average loan balanced significantly improved as did the capacity created by reducing time spent on loan applications
- Reduction of number of application rejections late in the process